Limited edition Sad Girl Gang X Pebbles Art collab iron on patches. These will go fast, so get initiated while you can.
Iron on backing
Iron On Instructions
1. Garment should be clean.
2. Set iron to hottest setting, NO STEAM.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 45 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 45 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute and repeat steps 4-6 until edges of the patch stay glued down.